My own corner of the web where I can show off the things I do with my nails.

Monday, October 22, 2012

8 Spooky Nights nail art challenge day 1: SKULLS

Hi there!
I have joined a nail art challenge for Halloween and today is the first day.




Today's challenge: skulls! Fun! I'm actually wearing my skull hoodie today too. I think my skulls are self-explanatory. My stamped skull came out icky though, not sure why but I think I need to practice stamping more.


I used Sally Hansen InstaDry Whirlwind White, Kiss black striping polish and OPI OPI Red.

Please go visit my nail polish sisters who are also participating!

Peace Love Lacquer
XO, Noelle
College Polished
PishPosh & Polish
Beauty Dish
Nail By Katie
Jenerally Speaking 
Galactic Lacquer 
Tres' Chic Nails 
charlottes-nails 
Manic Manis
The Life, Time and Lacquers of Lilmoon
Makeup and Nails, Not War
Not Too Polished
Mimi Manicures
Seriously Swatched8 Spooky Nights

Jilltastic Nail Designs


Love,
Tres

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love that you used a bunch of different skulls! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the variety!!! Nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suck so bad at stamping!! Haha!! These are great! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look great! I've struggled with that particular skull image too. I think it's just crappy. :)

    ReplyDelete